Holy Week -- friends, it's here!!
This is a very special week as we remember the events leading up to Jesus' death & resurrection.
This ONE WEEK that happened thousands of years ago changed our lives forever -- including Ellie Taylor's.
Listen to the video below to see how Ellie's relationship with Jesus led her to transfer to UNI this semester and go to Jamaica over Spring Break.
Also -- how cOoL is it that God chose to use BASIC (BASIC live, Lamentation Series, mission trips, etc) to bring His freedom and love into Ellie's life??!
UNI Freshman, chicken-nugget obsesser, ocean-lover, Jesus-enthusiast
THIS WEEK //
- Maundy Thursday, March 28 at 7pm // NOT AT LANG // Orchard Hill Church // 3900 Orchard Hill Drive, Cedar Falls
- Student Stories: 5 Student Speakers will be sharing their stories about the power of the Gospel and the HOPE that Jesus provides in each of our lives.
- Gospel Mime: Come re-live the night before Jesus' death with us through seeing the Last Supper and Garden of Gethsamene brought to life through Gospel Mime.
- ALL ARE WELCOME -- community members, family, friends, co-workers, etc.
- Good Friday, March 29 at 7pm & 9pm // Nazareth Lutheran Church // 7401 University Ave, Cedar Falls
- Student Stories: High school students have stories too! Come hear how God has been at work in these students' lives as we remember the night Jesus was crucified. #BigHouse
- Easter Sunday, April 1 // (See graphic for various services below)
- It's no joke!! JESUS IS ALIVE!!! After a somber week, come celebrate this HAPPY DAY that Jesus has defeated death to bring us eternal life!! ALL ARE WELCOME.
NEXT WEEK // Thursday, April 5 at 8pm // Lang Hall // Do you ever ask the question -- who am I?! Our last series of the semester (i'm not crying are you crying) will help us answer this question through the eyes of Jesus in the book of Ephesians. Tate Offenburger will start us off with I AM KNOWN. You won't want to miss it!!
(Click on any of the graphics for more information!!)